Thursday 6 September 2012

Fifty Shades of Grey, Darker, Freed


Not yet read this well your definitely missing out LADIES!!

I have not read a book in a while...then came this. I have read all three of them and can tell you if you're a sucker for romantic this book is for you. I just couldn't get enough of it, it's like the bible to women. I really relate to this book because I always over think everything and its interesting to know the main character does too. I hope E. L. James carry's it on. I am waiting for number four.

Stockist. Waterstones, Sainsburys, Tesco and of course WHSmith.



When literature student Anastasia Steele goes to interview young entrepreneur Christian Grey, she encounters a man who is beautiful, brilliant, and intimidating. The unworldly, innocent Ana is startled to realize she wants this man and, despite his enigmatic reserve, finds she is desperate to get close to him. Unable to resist Ana’s quiet beauty, wit, and independent spirit, Grey admits he wants her, too—but on his own terms.

No comments:

Post a Comment