Sunday 27 January 2013

Biosculpturegel Nails

Have you ruined your nails with acrylics?

I always have acrylics done, but it wasn't until I didn't want acrylics that I realised my own nails were ruined. I have been using nail varnish to hide my awful nails, but that has failed to work. I then came across a girl on twitter @gelsbylauren, she uses biosculpture gel.

I thought to myself "what the hell is that", so as you do, I booked my self an appointment.

I can't believe the results, my nails now look great! On the plus side it makes your nails better. When my nails eventually grow out they will be, strong, repaired and atleast a cm longer.

The best thing of all, it stops you biting your nails. If you want to try something new just get in touch with @GelsbyLauren










No comments:

Post a Comment